At Emerge, we live our mission and our values. We’re committed to making our community a safer place to live, work and play.
Are you committed to changing your community for the better? Our employees are hard-working, diverse, practice respect for others at all times, take ownership and accountability for their actions, provide quality services, and have the opportunity for personal and professional growth in their respective roles. It’s our employees who make Emerge one of the best nonprofits to work for—if you can live our values, we would love for you join us. Working here will challenge you and enrich your life.
Emerge has outstanding benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AFLAC plans as well as paid and floating holidays and paid time off. Emerge also has a great 401(k) plan with employer match.
Client Services & Programs
- Case Coordinator – Renewal Housing Program
- Case Coordinator – Child & Family – Two shifts available (1 bilingual)
- Case Coordinator – Court Support
- Case Coordinator – Emergency Services – Two shifts available – Updated!
- Crisis Clinician – New!
- Bilingual Case Coordinator – Emergency Services Liaison
- Hotline Specialists– Several shifts available – Updated!
- Bilingual Shelter Community Liaison – Two shifts available
- Program Manager – Emergency Shelter – Two shifts available – Updated!
- Overnight Crisis Specialist – New!
Administration & Operations
All positions require the ability to obtain appropriate fingerprint clearance through the Arizona Department of Public Safety and CPR/First Aid Certification. No Action is needed to acquire these prior to possible employment and Emerge will cover expenses upon employment.
Emerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.